The Ignace Area Business Association (IABA) meets monthly on the third Thursday of the month with the exception of July, August and December. The meetings are held at 6:30pm at the Learn More Center, unless stated otherwise. Meetings are voluntary, however they give local businesses and opportunity to share information, provide input on upcoming events and network with one another. Once a year in June, members get together for an informal meeting and BBQ at the West Beach Pavilion.
- Listing on welcome2ignace.com Business Directory
- Annual spotlight post on the IABA Facebook page
- Logo in annual brochure
- Get your special event or important messages emailed to all members and shared on the IABA Facebook page
- Recognition at select events including our Annual Awards Luncheon and Christmas Gala
- Discount on IABA Event tickets
Membership for the calendar year is $50. EFT payments may be sent to email@example.com or cash/cheque may be provided to one of the board members as listed below.
2022 IABA Board Members
- Bill Laidlaw, Signal Weather Services – President/Chair
- Zelda Kinniburgh, Oooh! Shiny Things & Evergreen Produce – Vice-President
- Jody Waldock, Twin Roots – Secretary/Treasurer